Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Real Life. New Blog.


I just want to say that I am over this real life business. It's not that I'm dying to be back on a mission, but things sure were a lot more simple when I only had one thing to worry about. I know everything will work out, it's just a matter of getting back on my feet.

As it were, welcome to my new blog friends!

Haha I wanted to post that I am tired of all the stresses of real life, but when I got to my blog, I noticed a few things. Firstly, I was a little annoyed by my pre-mission self. Next, I wanted to change the layout but I couldn't figure it out. These two factors combined, I decided to just let my old blog float into cyber space, and start this fresh clean new one. :)

So here it is! I've been home for about 5 days, and I feel like I'm running in circles. It will be good when school starts again.


President Dalton, Sister Brown, Lisa, Me, Sister Dalton

2 comments:

  1. And so begins the post-mission adjustments! Good luck, I'm still trying to adjust! I feel for you! I wish I had had such a wonderful attitude about it when I first came back, thanks for the example!!

    ReplyDelete