Thursday, January 19, 2012

What Did One Cow Say...


I love cow jokes. They are funny, never hurt anyone's feelings, and although I don't know every cow joke out there, they're not usually inappropriate. So I thought I would share my favorites.

My love for cow jokes all began when my ten year old nephew Thomas asked me, "What do you call a cow in an earthquake?"
A milkshake!

And so it began.

What do you call a cow with no legs?
Ground beef!

What do you call a cow with a twitch?
Beef Jerky

What do you call a cow with two legs?
Lean Beef

What do you call a silent cow?
A moot!

What do you call one cow spying on another cow?
A steak-out

What do you call a cow who just gave birth?
De-Calf

What do you call a cow that can't give milk?
A Milk Dud!

What kind of car does a rich cow drive?
A Cattlelac


No comments:

Post a Comment