Sunday, September 4, 2011

This is For Real

Funny/interesting/'signs that I'm one of those kids who can't quite get over the mission' tidbits of my life the past few weeks:

I went on a date last night, and when he was teasing me and I had no response, I shrugged and said, "I don't know, I'm just a missionary." Yeah... oops. He probably won't ask me out again, which is mutually beneficial anyway I think.

I left the house the other day and realized I forgot my tag... and then realized I forgot I didn't need one.

I give unsolicited advice!!! And I'm trying to quit.

If it weren't for the mission, I might not have friends right now.

I feel like my world is spinning circles around me, and even though I have a really solid plan for today, tomorrow, next week, and next semester, I still feel dizzy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm your friend! I'm your friend! I'm your pre-mission friend! (Imagine I said that in the "desperate Caitlan" voice)

    ReplyDelete